By accessing the Site, you agree to comply with this Policy, and that your visit and use of the Site, and any dispute directly arising out of your use or misuse, shall be governed by this Policy.
- Data Definitions.
- Personal Information. In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, we may collect personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you, and information on your use of and activities at our Site that may be connected with you or your household (“Personal Information”). Personal Information that we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, payment information, and location. Personal Information may also include information you supply to us concerning your preferences and interests expressed in the course of use of our Site, as well as the content which you have viewed on the Site. Your use of the Site to record your preferences, identify content relevant to you, and otherwise personalize your activity in relation to the Site is intended for your benefit; however, we want to make you aware as described below how we use your Personal Information. You may also be required to provide certain Personal Information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) purchasing products or placing an order on our Site; (c) signing up for special offers from us or selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. We will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future in order to provide you with our services and the Site.
- Navigational Information. When you visit the Site, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This information may include, but is not limited to, your computer’s Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to our Site, access times and information you search for on our Site (“Navigational Information”). Navigational Information is used for the operation of our services, to maintain quality of our services, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Site.
- Cookies. Like many websites, we may also use “cookies” to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use “persistent cookies” to save your username and password for future logins to the Site; and we may use “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Site, to better understand how you interact with the Site, and to monitor aggregate usage and web traffic routing on the Site. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of our services.
- INFORMATION ABOUT MINORS/CHILDREN. WE NEVER COLLECT, SELL, SHARE, OR STORE DATA OR PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM MINORS OR CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16. THE ONLY INFORMATION WE COLLECT, STORE, AND USE TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES IS THE PERSONAL INFORMATION OF THE ACCOUNT CREATOR, WHO MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18. INDIVIDUALS BELOW THE AGE OF 18 (“MINORS”) SHALL NOT BE ALLOWED TO CREATE AN ACCOUNT ON THE SITE WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PERMISSION OF A LEGAL GUARDIAN OR PARENT. IF YOU BECOME AWARE THAT WE HAVE COLLECTED PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM A MINOR WITHOUT PARENTAL OR LEGAL GUARDIAN CONSENT, PLEASE LET US KNOW BY CONTACTING US AT email@example.com, SO WE CAN TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION. TO PREVENT INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WHILE USING OUR SERVICES OR SITE, ASSIST IN EFFECTIVE USE OF INFORMATION, AND ENSURE APPROPRIATE USE OF THE SITE, WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE THE PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF ANY MINOR TO ACTIVELY GUIDE ANY INTERACTIONS WITH AND/OR USE OF THE SITE. If you are a parent and want to limit your children’s access to material you believe may be harmful to them, you may want to look into commercially available hardware, software, and filtering devices. If you are interested in learning about these protections, information is available at http://www.google.com/search?q=internet+filters and other similar Sites.
- Information We Collect.
- When you visit our Site, we collect your IP address, internet service provider description, information about the type of device you use to access our Site, and browser information. We also deposit and collect information from Cookies, as described in more detail in section 10 of this policy. We use this information to help diagnose problems with and secure our servers, to administer the proper functioning and legitimate use of our Site, and to improve the nature and marketing of the Services. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you.
- When you request more information about an item, we collect your email address or phone number or both, so that we can respond to your request.
- When you order from us, we collect your name, shipping address, telephone number, email address, credit card number, credit card billing address, credit card expiration date, and credit card verification value (ccv) code (your “Order Information”). This Order Information is necessary for us to use to process your order, to notify you of your order status, and to fulfill your orders. We do not save your credit card information.
- How We Use Your Information. We use your personal information to communicate with you, process your transactions with us, and provide you with our products. We never sell your personal information. Further, we use Personal Information collected via the Site for a variety of business purposes described below:
- To fulfill and manage orders, returns, refunds, and other purchases or requests made by you;
- To protect our Site from fraud monitoring and prevention;
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies;
- To respond to legal requests, subpoenas, court orders and to prevent harm;
- To deliver services to the user;
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users; and
- To respond to any data privacy requests.
We may use your Data for internal business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our services or Site, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include Personal Information. We will not use identifiable Personal Information without Your consent. We may post user testimonials and comments on our Site upon written notice to you, which may contain Personal Information. You have the right to request removal of such testimonial and/or comment(s) upon receiving our written notice.
- Email Messages from @Longviewtx150. You must receive at least some emails to be able to place orders. Also, you may not opt out of receiving email containing important information regarding your rights and responsibilities with respect to your orders.
- How We Protect Your Data.
- In all of our Services, we have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. When you place orders or access your account information, we use a secure server. The secure server layer (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. All of the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorized access. That being said, no measures are guaranteed to be 100% secure.
- We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. To facilitate global operations, we may transfer and access Personal Information from around the world, including to servers located inside or outside the United States. By providing information to us, you consent to the transfer and storage of Personal Information in these locations.
- We use the following technical safeguards to keep your Data safe and secure:
- Industry standard security protocols;
- Secure Technology (SSL), server authentication and Data encryption and use of firewall to host data;
- Sub-processors and third parties are bound to same security practice obligations;
- Backups; and
- Periodic audits.
- When We May Disclose Data. We may disclose your Personal Information in the following circumstances and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
- Disclosures for Analytics. We use Google Analytics services. These services help us analyze how visitors use our Site. We do not collect any personal identifiable information through Google Analytics or transfer personal identifiable information to either service provider. We only use these services to record, on a completely anonymous basis, information such as mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as non-personally identifiable information text you type in this Site.
- Law Enforcement and Legal Obligations. We may disclose your Personal Information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information. We may also disclose your Personal Information if we have reasonable grounds to believe the Personal Information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity. We may also disclose your Personal Information to comply with a subpoena, judgment, or warrant or an order made by a court, person, or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information. We have no control over, or liability for, those persons’ use and disclosure of your Personal Information, and their use and disclosure is not subject to this Policy.
- Transfers of Personal Information.
- The Service is hosted and operated in the United States (“U.S.”). If you do not reside in the U.S., laws in the U.S. (and other countries) may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the Service, you acknowledge that any Personal Information about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to us in the U.S. and will be hosted on U.S. servers, and you authorize us to transfer, store, host, and process your information to and in the U.S. and in other countries at our discretion. You consent to the transfer of your data to the U.S. pursuant to the standard data protection clauses promulgated by the EC. You consent to receiving any personal information or data request in an electronic format.
- Data Retention. We keep the Data we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the Data was collected, to perform our contractual and legal obligations, and for any applicable statute of limitations periods for the purposes of bringing and defending claims. We may also indefinitely retain aggregated, anonymized, and/or de-identified data. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Data, we will either delete, de-identify, or anonymize it. If this is not possible (for example, because your Data has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible. We retain information derived from cookies and other tracking technologies for a reasonable period of time from the date such information was created.
- Your Data Rights. You have certain rights with respect to your Personal Information, and we want to help you review and update your information to ensure it is accurate and up to date. We may limit or reject your request in certain cases, such as if it is frivolous or extremely impractical, if it jeopardizes the rights of others, if it is not required by law, or if the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question. In some cases, we may also need you to provide us with additional information to verify your identity and the nature of your request. We will take reasonable steps to respond to all requests within 45 days. If you wish to exercise any of the following rights, you may do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome your questions and comments about privacy. You may contact us at any time at email@example.com